Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The final straight :)

Hello again!
It's been quite long when I wrote here last time. Unfotunately, I have a lot of work recently, And there will be more and more in next few months... Winter is a period when you realise that there are about 5 months to finish the academic year and, in my case, to graduate.
This thought makes my blood run cold. I always tell myself that there's a lot of time and then I postpone everything which doesn't demand a hurry. But I comfort myself with a fact that I'm not only one in that situation :).
There's an exam session before me and I want to focus in passing all the subjects. Later, I will work on my master thesis, which actually is still in nappies :) (what a shame...)
I hope everything will be all right and that in June or July I could boast about my Master degree :)
Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment