Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Strange events :)

Hi, there!
It's almost a month when I wrote my last post here. Now, when Christmas and the end of the year are coming, all the matters gain momentum and it's really hard to find some time to write something relevant.
Today, I'd like to describe some events which happen to me from time to time and then I think if I'm the only one person who has something like this or we are more :)
Has it ever happened to you that you've thought about somebody and, after a while, you met that person in the street or somewhere else? It happened to me few times. What's important is that those people weren't my close friends or relatives which I meet everyday, but friends I see a few times for a year. Recently, I was walking to the University and I thought about my friend's brother who studies on my department. After a moment, I met him next to the entrance of the building :)
Another thing happened to me yesterday. Since awakening, in my head I was still "hearing" John Lennon's song "Imagine", because an extract from this song is on the title of my blog and I would write a post yesterday. "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one..." - I think it's the most beautiful phrase from this song :) How big was my astonishment when we began our English class at the University with THIS Lennon's song...
I don't know if I'm insane or something like this, but I like this feeling :) And I hope I'm not alone in this case :)




No comments:

Post a Comment