Friday, October 16, 2015

Let's get it started :)

Hello everyone!
The New Academic Year has begun, so it's time to restart writing posts on my blog and continue my adventure with English :). This year will be special, because it's last one at the University and it will finish with a Master title. There's a lot of work before me and I hope to graduate successfully. I don't know yet if I stay in Poznań or I come back home, but it's a certainty that I would work with Spanish in the nearest future.
It's really sad to finish studies because 5 years is not one day and I'll miss so much all these things which happened to me in Poznań. I met here many great people, gained a bit of professional experience and, first of all, learned independence.
On the other hand, one can't always be a student because it comes time for the other things like work, getting married, etc.
There's nothing for it but to take a maximal advantage of this last year and work hard to achieve :).
No pain, no gain! :)
See you in my next post! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wise words :) Make the most of your last year and... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that you will graduate successfully :D

    ReplyDelete