Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Autumn time

Hello!
The autumn has began for good. After last Saturday's change of time it's more and more visible: the day is shorter, it's getting dark faster and, like in my case, one's getting tired too early. However, I have to say that this year's autumn is so beautiful: it isn't almost raining, there are a lot of multicoloured leaves and a lot of sun. I think it'll change soon, so we have to make use of it completely.
Before us November the first, the All Saints' Day. Like every year we'll mention all of these people who are no longer with us. We'll visit cemeteries and light candles for them.
Actually, I'm in the middle of looking for accommodation for New Year's Eve in the Tatra Mountains, in Zakopane. I think we are a bit late because just now it's very hard to find some rooms. I hope for the best and I think we'll find something nice this week. Next year we'll think about it a bit earlier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment