Thursday, April 16, 2015

What will bring the Spring? :)

Wow, almost a month without blogging! I feel ashamed.. My resolution to write here some words every week failed. But I'll try to fix it :)
So... We've already the middle of April, The Easter was long ago and we're approaching to the end of academic year.. Well, before we'll have holidays, we have to pass exam session and this news is bloodcurdling :o!
BUT! Before June we have May, and this is the most favourite month for all the students! In the first week of May has place a new achievement of my University- instead of Wielkie Grillowanie UAM now it's called Wielka Majówka Studencka and doesn't have place yet in Morasko, but in AZS Stadium. In the end of May there'll be the biggest students' event, which will last 4 days, that is Juwenalia. Then all the Universities and Colleges of Poznań will entertain together :) I can hardly wait until Juwenalia because one of the Stars will be my favourite band Coma! :) It seems to be a great time :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're back here in the end. Enjoy your May events, and try to give us an account of them on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete