Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Spring's coming!

Hello everyone!
The beautiful weather makes me write here some words. I can hardly wait to the Spring's coming, although there's a lot of sun since few days. Even though the first day of Spring is 21st March, a lot of people has yet changed over winter to spring clothes :). Now, it's my turn!
Today I would tell you that I wait impatiently for the April 13th. You may ask why, so the answer is Game of Thrones Season 5! I went mad about this serial since the first episode and I want more and more! :) I think I started my adventure with GoT from the wrong way because firstly I watched all the seasons and then I reached for the books. Now, however, when I have nothing to watch I resort to the book with pleasure :). Furthermore, now I have a good comparison because the serial strays a little from the plot of the GoT's saga.
There's only one thing which irritates me in Game of Thrones: when you already come to like some characters and in some way you become attached to them, they suddenly die :(. Of course not all of them, but in my case it's confirmed a few times! So, if you want to start your adventure with GoT, you have to remember one thing: DON'T GET ATTACHED TO NOBODY! :)
Kisses! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment